Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I'm sitting in the Lavazza cafe in downtown Chicago. SB and I have spent a whirlwind 3 days trying to lock down an apartment here. It has been an exhausting 3 days but we couldn't be more excited. Chicago is BEAUTIFUL! It's even more beautiful today as it has started snowing last night and everything is covered with white. Everything looks so romantic and festive. BUT as it turns out, our flight has also been delayed for a few hours. To be expected, right? Well, on the bright side, I am eating a wonderful Prosciutto sandwich with brie and arugula. YUM!!!! Yes, it is 10am in the morning - so what??? SB is giving me a hard time, but whoever said you can't have cold cuts in the morning??? I'm a rebel - I'm gonna do what I want and eat it whenever I want. BITE ME! Ha ha!

Hope you guys are having a wonderful Saturday, eating something fabulous and delicious wherever in the world you are. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll leave sometime today!

Happy eating!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails