Thursday, August 30, 2012

Top Chef


To all of my friends in the blog world: you know how much I love, love, LOVE Girl & the Goat. I have never ever had a bad meal there. I could close my eyes and blindly order things off the menu at random and have complete faith in the fact that whatever would come out of the kitchen would be nothing less than delicious. Needless to say that I am a HUGE fan of Stephanie Izard, who is the winner of Top Chef, season four. Well, a day before my birthday I got to meet her. What a treat! And I am happy to tell you she is just as nice in person as she seems on TV.

She is opening a new place called the Little Goat Diner in October. I can't wait to try it. After SB and I moved from NYC to Chicago we were in search of great late night eateries. They are definitely not as abundant in Chicago as they are in NYC. I have no doubt that the Little Goat will become one of them, as they have late night eating until 2am in the morning. YAY!!! Here is a link to the website. Good luck Stephanie! We hope to see you soon at the Little Goat!

Happy eating!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails