Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'M ENGAGED!!!!


I wanted to share with all of you the wonderful news that on Friday of Memorial Day weekend SB completely surprised and blind-sighted me by proposing! It has been such a whirlwind of activities and emotions, in all of the right ways. SB and I are so happy to embark on a new journey together. In the following months with share with you guys bits and pieces of our wedding planning process, in addition to the regular recipes and restaurant reviews. My hope is that you will enjoy it as much as is has been amazing to experience it with SB and share it with all of you. Thank you to all of you, who keep coming back to my blog for more. As far as I'm concerned, I have the BEST readers in the blog world :).

Happy eating!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails