Monday, October 8, 2012

There's an app for that!

Hey guys,

I recently discovered the greatest iPhone app ever and I wanted to share it with you! Well - the greatest ever for self proclaimed foodies like me, at least! Ever watch the Food Network? Like "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" or "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives?" Ever say to yourself, I really need to eat at this place or that place if I ever happen to be in the area? Ever happen to be in those cities, towns and areas and totally blank on the name of the place you wanted to check out??? Well, NOW you don't have to remember because there's an app for that!!!!! It's called "food network" on the road. Where ever you are you can open the app and it will pull up all the places that were featured on the food network. You can also search by city, show, or whatever happens to be near you at any given place. Whatever you fancy! It's AWESOME!!! Most of the time it will also tell you what dish, or host favorite was featured. I mean you could plan a whole roadtrip just based on places you wanted to eat at - how cool would that be?! I've heard crazier things :). Give it a whirl - it's fun!!

Happy eating!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails