Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chermoula Recipe

This Chermoula recipe was shared with me by my friend Sam. Since I had it last night with my chicken and loved it, I thought I'd also share it with you. I haven't actually tried this recipe myself yet but it looks quite promising! If anyone of you try it before I do - let me know how it goes!
  • 2 garlic cloves
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 1/2 cups lightly packed parsley leaves
  • 1/2 cup lightly packed mint leaves
  • 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves
  • 1 tablespoon cumin
  • 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 7 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon
If I were to make this recipe I would pulse everything together with a food processor. I imagine a blender would work as well.

Happy eating!!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails