Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Falafel Wrap on the Run


Falafel wrap

Today is all about getting ready for my upcoming trip tomorrow. SB and I are leaving at the crack of dawn to Hilton Head. It seems like there is still so much to be done and just no time to do it. Packing, laundry, cleaning, manicure and hopefully I can even fit a hair appointment in there, because things are out of control, if you know what I mean.

Clearly I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off. On days like these I like to go to this little hole in the wall place near where I live, called Baba Ghanouge and get a falafel wrap on the run. The whole wheat Pita bread wraps around the crunchy but soft falafel including some lettuce, tomato, pickled veggies of sorts and a flavorful tahini sauce. Now, will this wrap rock your world? Probably not. But it is pretty tasty and has all the nutrients to get you through a busy day. If you want a Falafel sandwich that will actually rock your world I'd go to Mamoun's - but that is a whole other entry. Now back to laundry...

Happy eating!!

J

1 comment:

  1. yummmm looks good :) have fun in HH!! miss you this weekend :*( xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails